APOSTILLES & ATTESTATIONS
AUTHENTIFICATION AND LEGALIZATION OF DOCUMENTS FOR OVERSEAS OPPORTUNITIES
We offer this service to our client’s as overseas employers require that you have your Marriage/Birth Certificates, Degrees/Tertiary qualifications legalized by their Embassy, when you make your application for employment.
We provide you with a simple hassle free service for certificate attestation otherwise you would need to submit your Certificates to the High Court, Relevant Department governing your profession, then the Relevant Department of Foreign Affairs / Embassy and then when notified collect your Attested Certificates.
There are subtle differences in the steps to be followed for each type of certificate and for each profession to have their Certificates attested.
For example, below are the steps SA Travelbug would take to have a Teacher’s Certificates attested.
- Complete the short form below and you will receive a quote and instructions
- Send your original documents to our Head Office
- We’ll submit your certificate/s to the Notary Attorney at the High Court
- Then to the Department of Higher Education
- Then to the Department of Foreign Affairs / DIRCO
- Then to the relevant Embassy
- Finally we’ll return your Attested Certificates to you via courier / Postnet
Please keep in mind that the UAE and Qatar Embassies in South Africa, will now only attest Qualifications/Certificates obtained in South Africa i.e. for the UAE and Qatar you need to apply for attestation in the country in which you obtained your qualification or received your certificates.
Conversely, the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in South Africa, will attest your qualifications/certificates, irrespective of which country they were issued in.