CANADIAN VISIT VISA
The Canadian High Commission has appointed VFS to accept all visa applications on their behalf. All applications will be submitted and visas collected from VFS in Pretoria.
SATravelbug can lodge on your behalf.
How to Qualify for a Canadian Visit Visa
All visitors must possess a valid passport, have sufficient funds for the duration of their intended stay, respect the terms of their entry to Canada, and ensure that they are criminally and medically admissible to enter Canada. Some visitors may be required to undergo a medical examination. Finally, having a letter of invitation from a Canadian friend or relative can be useful.
There are two Visa types:
A Single-entry Visa
– Allows you to enter Canada only one time.
– Once you have left Canada, excluding travel to the continental United States and St. Pierre and Miquelon, you will need a new visa to travel back to and enter Canada.
A Multiple-entry Visa
– Allows you to enter and leave Canada repeatedly while it is valid.
– It can be valid for up to 10 years, or one month before your
passport expires, whichever is earlier.
A single entry visa lets you enter Canada only one time. Once you have left Canada, excluding travel to the continental United States and St. Pierre and Miquelon, you will need a new visa to travel back to and enter Canada.
Conditions for Both Visas
– Visas are valid for a fixed period and cannot be used after they expire.
– You must arrive in Canada on or before the expiry date on your visa.
– The fee for a single entry visa and multiple visa will now be the same price. The discretion on whether to issue a single or multiple entry visa remains that of the officer
General 10 – 14 working days